Back to Portfolio

Friday, December 11, 2015

2015 Resolution Review

Well, this year wasn't so good when it comes to my resolutions.  Let's make this quick:

#1 - Try to Keep Anxiety and Stress in Check --- Not so good on this one.  It was a rough and busy year for me and I didn't get so much time to relax, but my stress levels are improving.  The only good news is that some of my harder responsibilities are going away in 2016, so there is a better chance for change.

#2 -Compete in one bike race event in 2015 --- I tried to make this happen, but I couldn't really find a good race to compete in that I felt safe on the road.  Oh, well, another one down.

#3 - Beach time - Some months were better than others, but I did spend more time at the beach than I was hoping for.

I think this is the first year in a long time that I didn't do very well with my resolutions.  Even when I checked them, I didn't see how to effectively reach them.  I guess I have to make a resolution to try to meet my resolutions in 2016.

Time to say goodbye to 2015.

-Mike :-)

No comments: