Back to Portfolio

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2012 New Year's Resolutions in review


Posted on my blog on December 31, 2011, these were my 2012 New Year's Resolutions.

So, how did I do?



#1 - Pass my dissertation proposal defense (probably Jan/Feb) - Passed it in March 2012!
#2 - Finish my dissertation (probably by the end of the summer) - Passed my defense in November 2012, and just sent in the last (hopefully) set of edits to my dissertation paper at 191 pages!
#3 - Graduate with my PhD (probably be the end of the summer) - This was the only one I didn't complete, I will have to wait until May 2013 to graduate.
#4 - Break a two hour half marathon (my record is around 2:10) - Did in in March 2012!
#5 - Take time to contemplate my future ... - I did this, and now I am in a new role at school as Director of Educational Technology.  Still need to work on my future a little more ... 
Well, 4 out of 5 isn't too bad.  Those were some tough resolutions this year.

No comments: